How to be leet. How to be leet.

Awzumness

The easter egg is simply Clownarific!!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Holy fuck once you get past the first 3 levels this game becomes UNBELIEVABLY FUN. It's all about cracking the timing and movement, just visualizing. Amazing concept and excellently executed!

Paper Bubble Paper Bubble

Far too boring.

This game is like a very basic version of collapse, or like any other game where you just need to click to remove 2 or more blocks. There are no powerups, no levels and the game becomes boring rather quickly. Held my attention for about 2 minutes.

Improve the animations when you remove blocks, add a story, levels and maybe some powerups and you'll have a game which may hold a players attention for a great deal longer.

Boss Killer Boss Killer

Fuck yeah

4:20!

Fun quirky game, doesn't really have much replay value but it's a good 5 min time waster.

Vanquish the Night Vanquish the Night

This is bladdy awesome! I'm such a sucker for non 4/4 time sigs :D

If you ever want me to record some guitar for one of your tracks in the future, I'd be more than happy to!

bassfiddlejones responds:

Crab battle! Hey man, your track rocked. It was an honor to be up against you in this. It would be sick to collab sometime, I will have to hit you up man! I think we could make some pretty awesome stuff happen :O

Son of Beach (NGADM '15) Son of Beach (NGADM '15)

Thanks for the big up bro!

Personally I think this track is filthy as fook and I'll be happy to go out of the competition against this and not vs some whimsical orchestral piece ;)

As bitter said, your writing creates a form of atmosphere that is individualistic to yourself. it's so dark and dungeonesque, almost mystical if you would and it creates some wonderful melodies!

Also, absolutely beautiful guitar playing, if that means anything coming from another guitarist :)

JDawg00100 responds:

That definitely means a lot coming from you, thanks!

Bloody Tears (Robsoundtrack) Bloody Tears (Robsoundtrack)

Robs back! Killer cover, your sound is getting so much better!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Latest of late replies; thanks dude!
It's slow going for music here though unfortunately.
Tell me whats new with you? It's been forev